We are looking for a Software Tester to develop high-quality software and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Software Tester responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Manual Tests
– Test Automation
- Analyze software system and design strategy to test the system.
- Understanding and verification of requirements in the SRS.
- Maintain Quality related documents like Test Plan, Test Suite, Test Objectives and Test Results.
- Identify defects, classifying them by severity, and documenting in the project defect tracking tool.
- Communicate with Project Team and Management
- Generates required periodic QA-related reports.
Experience and profile:
- Fresher with Basic knowledge of the software testing lifecycle.
- Skills in using software testing tools.
- Good communication skills in both written and oral.
- Experience in TestNG and JUnit, JMock will be an added advantage
- Programming skills (in any language) / Java will be additional advantage
- Health Insurance
- Dashai Bonus
- 5 working days per week
- Regular salary revision based on performance
Please visit and apply through website http://www.softhover.com/careers