We are currently in search of a talented SEO/SEM expert for managing our SEO and Digital Marketing campaign. Your major task will be to manage and frequently optimize all SEO related activities. The major SEO task would be maintaining content strategy, link building, and keyword research and strategy in order to increase the rankings on all the top search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc). You will have to manage and maintain all the SEM campaigns all theses search engines and prepare the report of the organic results as a whole.
- Must execute the tests, collect and analyze all the data, identifying trends and insights to get the maximum sales outreach.
- Have to track report and analyze the website analytics and the PPC initiatives and run the PPC campaign effectively.
- Optimize the copy and the landing pages for effective SEM.
- Must perform the keyword research and analyze the competitors advertising links and campaigns.
- Have to develop and implement the link building planning strategically and have to be result-oriented.
- Work closely with the development workforce to maintain proper balance in SEO and code implementation.
- Coordinate with the editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO while content development and planning.
- Must have the capacity to recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other aspects in-order to improvise the SEO rankings for target keywords.
- Proven hands-on working experience on SEO/SEM roles.
- Expert knowledge on SMM, conversion, and online client/customer acquisition
- Must have experience with the bid management tools to go with the flow.
- Friendly knowledge on HTML, CSS and Java-script is a bonus point.
Updated and in-depth knowledge with the latest trends and hand-on experience of SEO/SMM.