We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, efficiency, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making necessary arrangements, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experiences would be an extra advantage.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Schedule meeting, appointments and job interviews
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary services and facilities
- Should able to work as a HR Manager and pay-stubs
- Coordinate with all team member and managers
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and job interviews
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office