Business Development Manager:
We are in search of a dedicated and energetic Business Development Manager to help us grow our clients. You will be responsible for making the strategic sales planning of the company.
So, your main objective is to drive reliable financial uplifting, growth and sales promotion by maintaining great bonding with the clients.
- Maintaining a growth strategy oriented on financial gain and customer satisfaction policy.
- Should arrange business meetings with prospective lead/clients.
- Must be able to conduct research in order to identify new markets and customer requirements.
- Promoting the company’s products/services by addressing or simply predicting the client’s motto.
- Preparing of the sales contract by following the currently prevailing law and established rules and guidelines.
- Must keep records of sales, revenue, and invoices, etc.
- Providing after-sales support and reliable feedbacks.
- You must be able to make long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Must be self-driven and career-oriented in the sales department.
- Proven working experience as a business development associate, sales executive or similar roles/responsibilities.
- Must have proven sales track records.
- If you have experience as a customer service representative in an additional plus point.
- Must be proactive in MS-Office applications and CRM software (i.e. mainly sales force)
- Excellent English both in written and verbal.
- In-depth market knowledge.
- Proper communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Must be able to build rapport.
- BBA/BBS/BBM/BA in business, sales or related subjects.
Please email resumes at email@example.com or apply through http://softhover.com/careers